August 30, 2017
In the middle of the night on August 2, 2016, Neale Donald Walsch found himself drawn into a new and totally unexpected dialogue with God in which he suddenly faced two questions:
- Is the human race being offered help by Highly Evolved Beings from another dimension?
- Is there a key role that humans are being invited to play in advancing their own evolution by joining in a mutual mission to assist the planet during the critical times ahead?
He was told that the answer to both questions is yes.
And thus began the unfolding of the completely new and unexpected addition to Walsh's world-changing Conversations with God. That Trilogy ignited a new level of understanding, awakening and spiritual evolution for millions around the globe. Walsch never anticipated there would be more to his seminal work, until that August night in 2016.
Now encompassed in Conversations with God, Book 4: Awaken the Species (Rainbow Ridge, March 27, 2017), readers will discover 16 specific examples of how Highly Evolved Beings respond to life differently than humans do-and how adopting even a few of those behaviors could change the course of world history for the better forever.
Coming at a time when humanity is facing especially challenging times and an uncertain future, Conversations with Go, Book 4: Awaken the Species shows us that we can raise our consciousness to a new level of creation and action that provides individual and collective hope for mankind and the planet.
In Conversations with God, Book 4: Awaken the Species Walsh brings forth these 16 contrasts between how we live and how an awakened Highly Evolved Being would act. And then he further goes on to cite the 7 Tools of Integration.
- How every decision and action must be infused with the question "Why?"-and why this is so transformative
- Why sharing yourself deeply with others from a place of authenticity is emancipating for both parties
- The way in which we can choose a state of being to change the course of our lives
- The one Magic Inquiry that can guide you to far greater fulfillment in life, which further contributes to planetary evolution.
A striking invitation to every reader sets the stage for the extraordinary explorations that follow. Picking up where Book 3 in the Conversations with God trilogy series left off, the revelations about Highly Evolved Beings and about how ordinary humans can answer the call to help awaken the species on Earth, will breathtakingly expand your view of both your personal and your collective future.